DIY Soy Milk Recipe

Some time ago I bought a bag of soy flour to add protein to some of my baked goods.  Today, I was inspecting the bag and found a recipe for making your own soy milk.  It is actually quite easy!

Bring 6 cups of water to a boil.  Slowly stir in 1 cup of soy flour.  Simmer on low for 20 minutes.  Line a colander with a tea towel or several layers of cheese cloth over top of a bowl large enough to collect the liquid. Strain the mixture to remove any lumps.  You may add flavors or sweeteners to your soy milk.  Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator and enjoy!









Pin It

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Hiyacynthia said...

That Soy Flour comes from the town I used to live in. They are a good company - good people work there, just FYI :0)

Angela said...

Very good to know. Thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment

Say something! I would love to hear from you.