FREE Amazon Gift Cards

For me, getting gift cards that I can use, at face value, to buy just about anything I want from Amazon makes perfect sense. I get $5 gift cards forFREE. Yes, free. No strings attached. I can then use those gift cards to purchase anything on the Amazon website. I do this simply by searching the internet like we all do. Instead of using more popular search engines I useSwagbucks.

What is Swagbucks?


Swagbucks is a search engine, much like Google or Bing, but with the ability to earn points or "swag bucks" that can be redeemed for merchandise. Swagbucks offers all kinds of merchandise in their store but I always go for the $5 Amazon.com gift cards. Every time I earn 450 swag bucks I redeem them for a $5 gift card. I am given a gift card number, I log into Amazon, apply the code, and voila! I have added $5 to my stash for shopping on Amazon.

I know, it sounds way too easy, but I'm telling you, it really is that simple. There are many ways you can earn swag bucks like referring friends, taking polls, shopping your favorite sites, searching the web and more.

Do yourself a serious favor and sign up for Swagbucks today. Do me a serious favor and use my referral link to do so. We'll both reap the rewards and everyone leaves happy. You'll thank me later. :-)

What you get: When you sign up today you will receive 30 swag bucks immediately.
What I get: When you sign up using my referral code I also receive swag bucks as you do, up to 1,000.

Search & Win

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! I would love to hear from you.